Monday, June 8, 2009

Survivor Doll

My latest doll is Sue Vivor…….

Her face is sculpted and colored using prisma pencils for her features and micron fine point pens were used for thin lines around eye and eye lashes and brows. Oh I almost forgot I used gel pen for her pupil and whites of her eyes. She is wearing a hot pink dress with lace trim. Her black pants have tiny hearts on them. I used pink ribbon enamel charms as earrings. Her long black hair is a mixture of solid fun fur and flecked fun fur with color. I used two tiny scrunchies to pull her hair back away from her eyes it also makes it easier to see her earrings. She has individual fingers on her tiny hands which are sometimes a pain to make (I should say always a pain to make). I must have made 3 pairs of hands before I was happy with the outcome.

She is joining other artists' creations in the Saving the Tatas battle against breast cancer Silent Auction, at Gallery 225 in Gilbert AZ, October 15, 2010 from 6-9PM.

Please join us for this charitable event. 100% of the silent Auction and raffle proceeds go directly to Susan G. Komen, Passionately Pink for the Cure.